Ruby on Rails
The largest Experiential marketing organization in North America that cater services to Fortune 500 Companies.
- Created a shared folder application that allows users to upload files, and have other people view it and modify it using Ruby on Rails 3.
- Development of Twitter like internal application that allow users to share links and comments using Ruby on Rails 3
- Development of Mosaic Internal Portal:
- Development using Ruby on Rails & PostgreSQL
- Developed Calendaring and events so that departments can use it to schedule events.
- Developed a news feeds feature that allow others to see activities and comments feeds similar to Twitter or Facebook news feeds.
- Various reporting features.
- Behavior Driven Development using Cucumber
- Integrated Webistrano with CAS using RubyCAS Server