Video Conference Application
Ruby on Rails
PandaSpeak is a place where English language learners can improve their English by practicing with Native English speakers using online using Live Video.
- Development of the Ruby on Rails application using Rails 3.1.X
- Upgraded from Rails 3.0.X to 3.1.X to use the Asset Pipeline
- Created a Live Video feature using Opentok.
- Created a instant messaging feature using Pusher, and PubNub
- Integration of subscription payment with Recurly.com
- Behavior Driven Development using Rspec, Factory Girl and Steak
- Use of PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Backend processing using Delayed Job
- Deployement using Heroku
- Asset hosted on
- Business development of international market
- Build a team of sales people